when there is nothing left to burn you have to set yourself on fire...

Monday, February 27, 2006

some days you're the osteichthyes, some days you're the platyhelminthes

so my life sucks a lot right now. i went out on friday to the "anything but clothes party." on the phone, jen told me that three people weren't in costume (turns out only 3 were in costume, which didn't bode well for me and my little outfit). anyway it wasn't too bad. i stayed in saturday after studying all day, then had a snuggle/slumber party thing with ally and kelly and watched firefly (which is an amazing show, btw). then after staying up until about 2 last night, i was ready to hit the ground running with my two midterms today. have a huge french test tomorrow (and another conjugation quiz on wednesday; how nice of the mme). so not only does school life suck, but my personal life seems to have taken a bizarre turn, involving certain suddenly affectionate ex-boyfriends. go fucking figure. i need a break from reality, and its only monday.

and it took me like a week to remember the name of this curious little organism from middle school science class:


they're called planaria, by the way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home